Food industry quotes of the week - Hershey, Nutella
Hershey today (19 June) announced plans to cut 300 jobs as part of fresh efforts to improve productivity and make the company "more flexible". It also cut its 2015 sales forecast for the second time this year - and its earnings guidance for the first time - amid continued challenges in China. Elsewhere this week, we kicked off our latest management briefing, which look at the sustainability of agricultural supply chains. And Ferrero found itself under fire from a French government minister, who claimed the way the company sourced ingredients for Nutella was hurting the environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth