Food industry quotes of the week - Hershey, Nutella
Hershey today (19 June) announced plans to cut 300 jobs as part of fresh efforts to improve productivity and make the company "more flexible". It also cut its 2015 sales forecast for the second time this year - and its earnings guidance for the first time - amid continued challenges in China. Elsewhere this week, we kicked off our latest management briefing, which look at the sustainability of agricultural supply chains. And Ferrero found itself under fire from a French government minister, who claimed the way the company sourced ingredients for Nutella was hurting the environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund