Food industry quotes of the week - Hershey, Nutella
Hershey today (19 June) announced plans to cut 300 jobs as part of fresh efforts to improve productivity and make the company "more flexible". It also cut its 2015 sales forecast for the second time this year - and its earnings guidance for the first time - amid continued challenges in China. Elsewhere this week, we kicked off our latest management briefing, which look at the sustainability of agricultural supply chains. And Ferrero found itself under fire from a French government minister, who claimed the way the company sourced ingredients for Nutella was hurting the environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever