Food industry quotes of the week - Kellogg, KitKat
This week, Kellogg announced plans to increase its exposure in Africa through a joint-venture with local player, Tolaram Foods. Elsewhere, Tyson Foods was once again in the spotlight over animal abuse allegations. Nestle lost its battle to trademark its KitKat product in the European Court of Justice Midamar pleaded guilty to allegations it mislabeled products for export as halal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant