Food industry quotes of the week - Kellogg, Orkla, Coca-Cola
This week, Kellogg pledged to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 65% by 2020. Elsewhere, German dairy Muller announced it was exiting its US yoghurt joint venture with PepsiCo, Muller Quaker Dairy. Canada announced it is working on duties on a range of imported US-made food products after the WTO ruled it could claim compensation for illegal US country-of-origin labels and Coca-Cola revealed plans to enter Brazil's dairy sector. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review