Food industry quotes of the week - McCormick, Ritter, The Greenery
This week, McCormick & Co. announced the appointment of Lawrence Kurzius to the position of CEO. Post Holdings was reportedly eyeing the packaged food arm of Bob Evans Farms. Elsewhere, the CEO and chairman of The Greenery quit amid clashes with the supervisory board. And we published the second part of our interview with Ritter chairman Andreas Ronken. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid