Food industry quotes of the week - McCormick, Ritter, The Greenery
This week, McCormick & Co. announced the appointment of Lawrence Kurzius to the position of CEO. Post Holdings was reportedly eyeing the packaged food arm of Bob Evans Farms. Elsewhere, the CEO and chairman of The Greenery quit amid clashes with the supervisory board. And we published the second part of our interview with Ritter chairman Andreas Ronken. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill