Food industry quotes of the week - McCormick, Ritter, The Greenery
This week, McCormick & Co. announced the appointment of Lawrence Kurzius to the position of CEO. Post Holdings was reportedly eyeing the packaged food arm of Bob Evans Farms. Elsewhere, the CEO and chairman of The Greenery quit amid clashes with the supervisory board. And we published the second part of our interview with Ritter chairman Andreas Ronken. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund