Food industry quotes of the week - McCormick, Ritter, The Greenery
This week, McCormick & Co. announced the appointment of Lawrence Kurzius to the position of CEO. Post Holdings was reportedly eyeing the packaged food arm of Bob Evans Farms. Elsewhere, the CEO and chairman of The Greenery quit amid clashes with the supervisory board. And we published the second part of our interview with Ritter chairman Andreas Ronken. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO