Food industry quotes of the week - Mondelez, Happy Family, Nestle
This week, Mondelez International reported its first-half results and cited the benefits of pricing and productivity on its margins. In the UK, Young's Seafood announced a potential revised restructuring plan that could ease the impact on jobs at two plants. Nestle appointed a new MD for its under-fire India arm and just-food caught up with the CEO of Danone's US organic baby food unit, Happy Family, as it ventures into adult snacks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly