Food industry quotes of the week - Mondelez, Nomad Foods, Tyson
This week, the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference took place in Boston with presentations from Mondelez International and Tyson Foods. Nomad Foods also presented and indicated plans to focus on cost-cutting with funds re-invested in the business for growth. Elsewhere, Flowers Foods announced its second acquisition in under a month in organic bread and McCormick & Co. pledged to increase the number of organic and Non-GMO products it sells in the US over the next year. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations