Food industry quotes of the week - Mondelez, Nomad Foods, Tyson
This week, the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference took place in Boston with presentations from Mondelez International and Tyson Foods. Nomad Foods also presented and indicated plans to focus on cost-cutting with funds re-invested in the business for growth. Elsewhere, Flowers Foods announced its second acquisition in under a month in organic bread and McCormick & Co. pledged to increase the number of organic and Non-GMO products it sells in the US over the next year. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth