Food industry quotes of the week - Mondelez, Nomad Foods, Tyson
This week, the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference took place in Boston with presentations from Mondelez International and Tyson Foods. Nomad Foods also presented and indicated plans to focus on cost-cutting with funds re-invested in the business for growth. Elsewhere, Flowers Foods announced its second acquisition in under a month in organic bread and McCormick & Co. pledged to increase the number of organic and Non-GMO products it sells in the US over the next year. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods