Food industry quotes of the week - Mondelez under microscope, Arla jobs axe, Hellmann's goes egg-free
Mondelez International this week announced its annual results, while setting forecasts for 2016 and a new target for 2018 margins. The snacks giant's shares subsequently tumbled. Arla Foods, meanwhile, set out plans to cut 500 jobs as part of a drive to double its organic sales growth. And Unilever made a if-you-can't-beat-'em-join-'em move with the launch of an egg-free mayo in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods