Food industry quotes of the week - Peanut Corporation of America, Russia and GMOs, ConAgra
Former Peanut Corporation of America CEO Stewart Parnell was this week sentenced to 28 years in jail over a fatal salmonella outbreak in the US seven years ago, prompting debate over how different outbreaks are viewed. In Russia, the country's deputy PM said Moscow would ban the use of GMOs in food production. And ConAgra Foods CEO Sean Connolly explained the company's approach to its brands after seeing some progress in recent weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations