Food industry quotes of the week - Peanut Corporation of America, Russia and GMOs, ConAgra
Former Peanut Corporation of America CEO Stewart Parnell was this week sentenced to 28 years in jail over a fatal salmonella outbreak in the US seven years ago, prompting debate over how different outbreaks are viewed. In Russia, the country's deputy PM said Moscow would ban the use of GMOs in food production. And ConAgra Foods CEO Sean Connolly explained the company's approach to its brands after seeing some progress in recent weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea