Food industry quotes of the week - PepsiCo CEO macro warning; Kellogg's mixed US fortunes; Quorn Foods opposes Brexit
There were a flurry of companies reporting their results for 2015 and looking into 2016. Among them, PepsiCo said it beat its own expectations for last year but sounded a note of caution on macro-economic conditions for the year ahead. Kellogg, meanwhile, pointed to progress with its core US cereal business but admitted domestic problems with snacks. Elsewhere, Chobani confirmed it had rejected takeover offers and just-food interviewed Richelieu Foods CEO Tim O'Connor. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival