Food industry quotes of the week - PepsiCo CEO macro warning; Kellogg's mixed US fortunes; Quorn Foods opposes Brexit
There were a flurry of companies reporting their results for 2015 and looking into 2016. Among them, PepsiCo said it beat its own expectations for last year but sounded a note of caution on macro-economic conditions for the year ahead. Kellogg, meanwhile, pointed to progress with its core US cereal business but admitted domestic problems with snacks. Elsewhere, Chobani confirmed it had rejected takeover offers and just-food interviewed Richelieu Foods CEO Tim O'Connor. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods