Food industry quotes of the week - PepsiCo CEO macro warning; Kellogg's mixed US fortunes; Quorn Foods opposes Brexit
There were a flurry of companies reporting their results for 2015 and looking into 2016. Among them, PepsiCo said it beat its own expectations for last year but sounded a note of caution on macro-economic conditions for the year ahead. Kellogg, meanwhile, pointed to progress with its core US cereal business but admitted domestic problems with snacks. Elsewhere, Chobani confirmed it had rejected takeover offers and just-food interviewed Richelieu Foods CEO Tim O'Connor. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project