Food industry quotes of the week - Quorn, ConAgra, Thai Union Group
Philippines group Monde Nissin was this week named as the buyer of Quorn Foods, agreeing a deal that valued the UK meat-free business at GBP550m. ConAgra Foods, under-pressure from changing consumer trends in the US, outlined its plan to revitalise the group, with 1,500 jobs to go as part of the process. And just-food interviewed seafood giant Thai Union Group about its sustainability programmes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea