Food industry quotes of the week - TreeHouse, Kellogg, Kraft Heinz
This week, TreeHouse Foods announced the acquisition of ConAgra Foods' troubled private-label arm for US$2.7bn. Kellogg posted yet another quarter of falling cereal sales, although CEO John Bryant insisted the category was improving. Kraft Heinz Co. announced a fresh swathe of job cuts across the US and Canada And just-food interviewed UK cheese maker Wyke Farms MD Richard Clothier who highlighted the challenges in the UK market for an independent dairy operator.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth