Food industry quotes of the week - Unilever, Hain Celestial
Unilever was among the companies issuing second-quarter results this week - and, after a period of higher food revenues, said it is making targeted efforts to grow the business. Elsewhere Hain Celestial acquired Europe plant-based food and beverage maker Mona Group. just-food also interviewed Seabrook Crisps CEO Jonathan Bye about the management buy-out at the UK crisp firm and to US start-up Flapjacked's co-founder David Bacon about its ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea