Food industry quotes of the week - Wilmar International's new India venture, Danone's push for kids yoghurt Danonino, Tiger Brands cautious on South Africa
Singapore-based agri-food group Wilmar International and two Indian businesses - Adani Enterprises and Ruchi Soya - this week set out plans for a venture to "create one of India's leading FMCG companies". Tiger Brands, the South African consumer goods business, was cautious about consumer sentiment in its domestic market. And Danish Crown, the Denmark-based meat co-op, reflected on lower half-year profits. We also spoke to the global marketing director for Danone kids yoghurt brand Danonino and with the Round Table on Responsible Soy, the body driving the cultivation and sourcing of more sustainable soy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses