Food industry results in brief – Diamond, Real Good Food Co., Nutresa
US snack group Diamond Foods this week reported its third-quarter results and issued an upbeat outlook thanks to a strong domestic performance from Kettle. UK firm The Real Good Food Co. indicated it is considering acquisition opportunities following its disposal of sugar arm Napier Brown. Elsewhere, Grupo Nutresa reported a positive start to the year. Here are this week's results in brief.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe