Food industry results in brief - Hilton, Beingmate, Finsbury
Chinese food group Beingmate and Yurun Food this week issued profit warnings as the economic slowdown in the country takes its toll on food makers. In the UK, Hilton Food Group was hampered by the strength of sterling but, on a more upbeat note, UK cake maker Finsbury Food Group said it will "outperform" expectations. Here are this week's results in brief.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning