AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food information videos launched by health minister
The Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Health and Ageing, the Hon Trish Worth, today launched two educational videos on how to use the new information on food labels and on how to choose a healthy eating plan. Intended for school children, the videos were produced by Video Education Australasia in conjunction with Nutrition Australia, and during the launch at the Adelaide TAFE, Worth said "Diet related disease, such as heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes, is an increasing problem for Australians today. The risk of these diet-related diseases can be reduced by better eating."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report