AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food information videos launched by health minister
The Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Health and Ageing, the Hon Trish Worth, today launched two educational videos on how to use the new information on food labels and on how to choose a healthy eating plan. Intended for school children, the videos were produced by Video Education Australasia in conjunction with Nutrition Australia, and during the launch at the Adelaide TAFE, Worth said "Diet related disease, such as heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes, is an increasing problem for Australians today. The risk of these diet-related diseases can be reduced by better eating."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund