AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food information videos launched by health minister
The Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Health and Ageing, the Hon Trish Worth, today launched two educational videos on how to use the new information on food labels and on how to choose a healthy eating plan. Intended for school children, the videos were produced by Video Education Australasia in conjunction with Nutrition Australia, and during the launch at the Adelaide TAFE, Worth said "Diet related disease, such as heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes, is an increasing problem for Australians today. The risk of these diet-related diseases can be reduced by better eating."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK