NETHERLANDS: Food ingredient sales boost record DSM figures
Dutch chemical and pharma ingredients group, DSM posted a record net sales figure of €8.1bn in 2000, up 28% on 1999. The profit on ordinary activities after taxation rose to a record level of €571m for 2000, which is about 50% higher than in 1999 (€382M). The group posted increased sales in the food ingredient sector with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea