NETHERLANDS: Food ingredient sales boost record DSM figures
Dutch chemical and pharma ingredients group, DSM posted a record net sales figure of €8.1bn in 2000, up 28% on 1999. The profit on ordinary activities after taxation rose to a record level of €571m for 2000, which is about 50% higher than in 1999 (€382M). The group posted increased sales in the food ingredient sector with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth