UK: Food intolerance ignored by industry giants, says lab, milk can cause Crohn’s Disease
Scientists from York Nutritional Laboratories (YNL) have backed claims made by a Government Advisory Committee report that there is a strong link between the microorganisms present in milk and bowel conditions such as Crohn's Disease. The laboratories' CEO, John Graham, maintains that food industry giants are ignoring the value of food intolerance testing, something YNL has been involved with for 18 years, and thus are failing to appreciate that different people react in various ways to different foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review