UK: Food intolerance ignored by industry giants, says lab, milk can cause Crohn’s Disease
Scientists from York Nutritional Laboratories (YNL) have backed claims made by a Government Advisory Committee report that there is a strong link between the microorganisms present in milk and bowel conditions such as Crohn's Disease. The laboratories' CEO, John Graham, maintains that food industry giants are ignoring the value of food intolerance testing, something YNL has been involved with for 18 years, and thus are failing to appreciate that different people react in various ways to different foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti