UK: Food intolerance ignored by industry giants, says lab, milk can cause Crohn’s Disease
Scientists from York Nutritional Laboratories (YNL) have backed claims made by a Government Advisory Committee report that there is a strong link between the microorganisms present in milk and bowel conditions such as Crohn's Disease. The laboratories' CEO, John Graham, maintains that food industry giants are ignoring the value of food intolerance testing, something YNL has been involved with for 18 years, and thus are failing to appreciate that different people react in various ways to different foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery