USA: Food Manufacturers and Suppliers Will Benefit From New Marketplace
Novopoint(TM), an Internet business-to-business (B2B) marketplace for food and beverage manufacturers and suppliers, announced today it has selected TIBCO Software Inc., a leading provider of real-time infrastructure software for e-business, for its B2B infrastructure platform. TIBCO's technology helps power some of the world's leading Internet portals and exchanges, including Yahoo!, AltaVista, CBS SportsLine, SingleSourceIT, Altra Energy and Chemdex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant