USA: Food Manufacturers and Suppliers Will Benefit From New Marketplace
Novopoint(TM), an Internet business-to-business (B2B) marketplace for food and beverage manufacturers and suppliers, announced today it has selected TIBCO Software Inc., a leading provider of real-time infrastructure software for e-business, for its B2B infrastructure platform. TIBCO's technology helps power some of the world's leading Internet portals and exchanges, including Yahoo!, AltaVista, CBS SportsLine, SingleSourceIT, Altra Energy and Chemdex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"