USA: Food Manufacturers Take First Step Toward 'Real B2B E-commerce' for Grocery Industry
A new system that allows food and beverage manufacturers to dramatically streamline the way they deliver products to retailers was successfully put to test by member companies of the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA).Results of GMA's six-month long "Price Synchronization/Scan-based Trading" pilot program with 12 manufacturers, Schnuck Markets (St.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival