UK: Food manufacturing industry on Datamonitor report on consumer trends
"Over the past few years, food manufacturers have responded to increasing consumer demand for food to eat on the go, so I'm not surprised to see sales of ready meals in the UK reach £2.24 billion. However, convenience doesn't mean compromising on quality. Every day, consumers enjoy 100,000s of 'convenient' products including ready meals, which offer high quality, tasty and wholesome cuisine from around the world and are a far cry from the TV dinners of 15-20 years ago."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target