Food market news of the week - England obesity plan, another overseas deal for Universal Robina Corp., India chocolate rule change mooted
The UK released its delayed plan to tackle child obesity in England, while India put forward changes to the rules over what goes into chocolate. On our M&A pages, we reported on another deal outside the Philippines for Universal Robina Corp. and investment in Nigerian biscuit firm Beloxxi. And Hain Celestial saw its shares tumble after admitting it needed to review its accounting practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO