Food market news of the week - England obesity plan, another overseas deal for Universal Robina Corp., India chocolate rule change mooted
The UK released its delayed plan to tackle child obesity in England, while India put forward changes to the rules over what goes into chocolate. On our M&A pages, we reported on another deal outside the Philippines for Universal Robina Corp. and investment in Nigerian biscuit firm Beloxxi. And Hain Celestial saw its shares tumble after admitting it needed to review its accounting practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs