Food market news of the week - England obesity plan, another overseas deal for Universal Robina Corp., India chocolate rule change mooted
The UK released its delayed plan to tackle child obesity in England, while India put forward changes to the rules over what goes into chocolate. On our M&A pages, we reported on another deal outside the Philippines for Universal Robina Corp. and investment in Nigerian biscuit firm Beloxxi. And Hain Celestial saw its shares tumble after admitting it needed to review its accounting practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action