Food market news of the week - Stream Foods sale, Give and Go's new owner, Kellogg's margin targets
South Africa's Pioneer Food Group this week announced a move to add a branded business to its private-label operations in the UK, with a deal for Fruit Bowl maker Stream Foods. In the US, baked goods group Give and Go finalised its sale to private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners. And, amid this week's run of financial results, Kellogg's stood out for its new targets on some profitability metrics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti