Food market news of the week - Stream Foods sale, Give and Go's new owner, Kellogg's margin targets
South Africa's Pioneer Food Group this week announced a move to add a branded business to its private-label operations in the UK, with a deal for Fruit Bowl maker Stream Foods. In the US, baked goods group Give and Go finalised its sale to private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners. And, amid this week's run of financial results, Kellogg's stood out for its new targets on some profitability metrics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival