Food market quotes of the week - Chobani on start-ups in US, Mondelez on Milka in China, Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
Ranjit Singh Boparan, the UK tycoon behind the 2 Sisters Food Group, this week added to his assets with the acquisition of embattled turkey processor Bernard Matthews. Elsewhere on our M&A pages, US group B&G Foods bought a clutch of local assets from Associated British Foods. Elsewhere in the US, Chobani revealed the first group of start-ups that will be assisted in the yogurt company's "food incubator". Meanwhile, we spoke to the president of Mondelez International's business about in China about the company's launch of European chocolate brand Milka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations