Food market quotes of the week - Chobani on start-ups in US, Mondelez on Milka in China, Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
Ranjit Singh Boparan, the UK tycoon behind the 2 Sisters Food Group, this week added to his assets with the acquisition of embattled turkey processor Bernard Matthews. Elsewhere on our M&A pages, US group B&G Foods bought a clutch of local assets from Associated British Foods. Elsewhere in the US, Chobani revealed the first group of start-ups that will be assisted in the yogurt company's "food incubator". Meanwhile, we spoke to the president of Mondelez International's business about in China about the company's launch of European chocolate brand Milka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group