Food market quotes of the week - Chobani on start-ups in US, Mondelez on Milka in China, Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
Ranjit Singh Boparan, the UK tycoon behind the 2 Sisters Food Group, this week added to his assets with the acquisition of embattled turkey processor Bernard Matthews. Elsewhere on our M&A pages, US group B&G Foods bought a clutch of local assets from Associated British Foods. Elsewhere in the US, Chobani revealed the first group of start-ups that will be assisted in the yogurt company's "food incubator". Meanwhile, we spoke to the president of Mondelez International's business about in China about the company's launch of European chocolate brand Milka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units