Food market quotes of the week - Frustration over England child obesity plan, talks over Russia curbs on Turkey imports, Hain Celestial shares slide on accounting issue
The UK government's "plan of action" to tackle child obesity in England grabbed the headlines this week - and managed to irk industry and campaigners. Russia said it was in talks with Turkey over ending Moscow's restrictions on imports from the country and Hain Celestial surprised the market with an admission of problems over the accounting of payments to distributors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses