Food market quotes of the week - investors urge action on meat, Aryzta reflects on performance, McCormick predicts "record" year
This week, there were more calls from the investment community for the world's food giants to look at how - and how much - they source and process meat. Bakery giant Aryzta announced its annual results, which included falling profits and slow sales growth. Belgium's Lotus Bakeries set out plans for a plant in the US, while McCormick & Co. said it expects to have a "record" year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund