Food market quotes of the week - investors urge action on meat, Aryzta reflects on performance, McCormick predicts "record" year
This week, there were more calls from the investment community for the world's food giants to look at how - and how much - they source and process meat. Bakery giant Aryzta announced its annual results, which included falling profits and slow sales growth. Belgium's Lotus Bakeries set out plans for a plant in the US, while McCormick & Co. said it expects to have a "record" year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry