Food market quotes of the week - Market chatter links Mondelez to Kraft Heinz, Campbell CEO unhappy with performance, RCL Foods warns on South Africa's poultry sector
Mondelez International kicked off the week by ending its interest in Hershey - and immediately some on Wall Street suggested the Cadbury maker could become a takeover target itself. Elsewhere, Campbell Soup Co. CEO Denise Morrison provided a rare instance of candour from a chief executive by admitting she was displeased with the US group's recent performance. And South Africa's RCL Foods issued a warning about trading conditions in the country's poultry sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly