Food market quotes of the week - Market chatter links Mondelez to Kraft Heinz, Campbell CEO unhappy with performance, RCL Foods warns on South Africa's poultry sector
Mondelez International kicked off the week by ending its interest in Hershey - and immediately some on Wall Street suggested the Cadbury maker could become a takeover target itself. Elsewhere, Campbell Soup Co. CEO Denise Morrison provided a rare instance of candour from a chief executive by admitting she was displeased with the US group's recent performance. And South Africa's RCL Foods issued a warning about trading conditions in the country's poultry sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements