Food market quotes of the week - South Africa's Pioneer Foods buys UK brand, Chobani on "food incubator", Kellogg's margin targets
South Africa's Pioneer Food Group already has own-label operations in the UK but this week entered the branded part of the sector, snapping up Fruit Bowl maker Stream Foods. Chobani spoke to us about the US yogurt firm's new "food incubator". And companies including Kellogg and Kraft Heinz saw their CEOs report second-quarter numbers to the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations