Food market quotes of the week - South Africa's Pioneer Foods buys UK brand, Chobani on "food incubator", Kellogg's margin targets
South Africa's Pioneer Food Group already has own-label operations in the UK but this week entered the branded part of the sector, snapping up Fruit Bowl maker Stream Foods. Chobani spoke to us about the US yogurt firm's new "food incubator". And companies including Kellogg and Kraft Heinz saw their CEOs report second-quarter numbers to the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry