Food market quotes of the week - Tyrrells on sale to Amplify Snack Brands, Flowers Foods faces challenges, Raisio CEO on Brexit
Tyrrells CEO David Milner emphasised how the sale of the UK crisp firm to US business Amplify Snack Brands would help both companies, Flowers Foods chief Allen Shiver explained why the US bakery group has cut its forecasts for annual sales and earnings and Raisio boss Matti Rihko outlined the impact of Brexit on the Finland-based owner of brands including Benecol.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw