Food market quotes of the week - Tyrrells on sale to Amplify Snack Brands, Flowers Foods faces challenges, Raisio CEO on Brexit
Tyrrells CEO David Milner emphasised how the sale of the UK crisp firm to US business Amplify Snack Brands would help both companies, Flowers Foods chief Allen Shiver explained why the US bakery group has cut its forecasts for annual sales and earnings and Raisio boss Matti Rihko outlined the impact of Brexit on the Finland-based owner of brands including Benecol.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid