Food market quotes of the week - Tyrrells on sale to Amplify Snack Brands, Flowers Foods faces challenges, Raisio CEO on Brexit
Tyrrells CEO David Milner emphasised how the sale of the UK crisp firm to US business Amplify Snack Brands would help both companies, Flowers Foods chief Allen Shiver explained why the US bakery group has cut its forecasts for annual sales and earnings and Raisio boss Matti Rihko outlined the impact of Brexit on the Finland-based owner of brands including Benecol.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch