Live blog: Food Matters Live
just-food is at the ExCel centre in London's Docklands today for a new industry event. Food Matters Live, launched this year, is a three-day conference and exhibition, which, organisers say, "bring together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government, and those working in nutrition and health to tackle one of the most important challenges of our time - the relationship between food, health and nutrition".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs