AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food ministers approve policies, food standards
Australian and New Zealand food standards ministers meeting in Sydney today [Friday] agreed on a number of important food issues. Health and nutrient claims policy framework Ministers agreed to overarching policy principles for health and related claims in food labelling and advertising. When deciding on the policy principles, ministers took account of the views presented by various stakeholders, which were canvassed through a consultation paper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega