AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food ministers approve policies, food standards
Australian and New Zealand food standards ministers meeting in Sydney today [Friday] agreed on a number of important food issues. Health and nutrient claims policy framework Ministers agreed to overarching policy principles for health and related claims in food labelling and advertising. When deciding on the policy principles, ministers took account of the views presented by various stakeholders, which were canvassed through a consultation paper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid