AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food ministers approve policies, food standards
Australian and New Zealand food standards ministers meeting in Sydney today [Friday] agreed on a number of important food issues. Health and nutrient claims policy framework Ministers agreed to overarching policy principles for health and related claims in food labelling and advertising. When deciding on the policy principles, ministers took account of the views presented by various stakeholders, which were canvassed through a consultation paper.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast