USA: Food Network Signs Program License Agreement in Korea
Scripps Networks has signed its first program licensing agreement in the Republic of Korea, with over 100 hours of Food Network programming to air on Music Network's Channel F. The service, which launched on June 1st, reaches approximately 1.25 million cable subscribers.Food Network content airs in branded program blocks each day, with a wide range of programs chosen to fit Korean viewers' interest in a variety of food related categories, such as food preparation, home entertainment and dining.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea