USA: Food Network Signs Program License Agreement in Korea
Scripps Networks has signed its first program licensing agreement in the Republic of Korea, with over 100 hours of Food Network programming to air on Music Network's Channel F. The service, which launched on June 1st, reaches approximately 1.25 million cable subscribers.Food Network content airs in branded program blocks each day, with a wide range of programs chosen to fit Korean viewers' interest in a variety of food related categories, such as food preparation, home entertainment and dining.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti