USA: Food Network Signs Program License Agreement in Korea
Scripps Networks has signed its first program licensing agreement in the Republic of Korea, with over 100 hours of Food Network programming to air on Music Network's Channel F. The service, which launched on June 1st, reaches approximately 1.25 million cable subscribers.Food Network content airs in branded program blocks each day, with a wide range of programs chosen to fit Korean viewers' interest in a variety of food related categories, such as food preparation, home entertainment and dining.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations