VIETNAM: Food processing sector set for modernisation
The Food Industries Research Institute in Hanoi, Vietnam, has outlined details for a new five-year project designed to bring the country's food processing industry up "to speed the current technological advancement". According to a report by Food Ingredients Online, the project, under the management of the Ministry of Industry and Japan's International Cooperation Agency (JICA), aims to increase the level of competence in food processing technology, and streamline existing processes for transferring technology to medium and small-scale food processing facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat