THAILAND: Food product slammed by FDA for HIV/AIDS cure claim
Amornkeit Trading Ltd could face legal action, having been slammed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for placing claims on its V1-immunitor that the product can cure HIV/AIDS. FDA secretary-general Dr Wichia Chokewiwat denied that the company had been given permission to trial the drug on humans, and stressed that the product should no longer be consumed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly