THAILAND: Food product slammed by FDA for HIV/AIDS cure claim
Amornkeit Trading Ltd could face legal action, having been slammed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for placing claims on its V1-immunitor that the product can cure HIV/AIDS. FDA secretary-general Dr Wichia Chokewiwat denied that the company had been given permission to trial the drug on humans, and stressed that the product should no longer be consumed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins