THAILAND: Food product slammed by FDA for HIV/AIDS cure claim
Amornkeit Trading Ltd could face legal action, having been slammed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for placing claims on its V1-immunitor that the product can cure HIV/AIDS. FDA secretary-general Dr Wichia Chokewiwat denied that the company had been given permission to trial the drug on humans, and stressed that the product should no longer be consumed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry