UK: Food - ready meals offer biggest opportunity - RESEARCH (Members)
Today's consumers are prepared to pay extra to save time. The market for ready meals is still growing strongly and is seen as having the best opportunities for food manufacturers. By 2006, its importance is expected to be even greater, offering the strongest opportunities by an even bigger margin. Desserts and sauces are also seen as offering good opportunities, both now and in five years' time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea