FINLAND: Food retail sales up 4.5% for Jan-Nov 2002
Finnish food retail sales were €9.586bn (US$10.035bn) for the period January to November 2002, a rise of 4.5% compared to the same period of the previous year. According to figures released by the Finnish Food Marketing Association, department stores saw their food sales rise 4.5% year-on-year, while food sales in hypermarkets rose 5.1%. Sales in supermarkets were unchanged, while sales in small food shops were down 1% and food sales in kiosks were down 4.9% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch