FINLAND: Food retail sales up 4.5% for Jan-Nov 2002
Finnish food retail sales were €9.586bn (US$10.035bn) for the period January to November 2002, a rise of 4.5% compared to the same period of the previous year. According to figures released by the Finnish Food Marketing Association, department stores saw their food sales rise 4.5% year-on-year, while food sales in hypermarkets rose 5.1%. Sales in supermarkets were unchanged, while sales in small food shops were down 1% and food sales in kiosks were down 4.9% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales