UK: Food retailers right to be concerned over unrealistic targets - FDF
The UK Food and Drink Federation today [Tuesday] supported the British Retail Consortium's warning of the dangers of setting unrealistic targets for recycling of packaging ahead of tomorrow's vote in the European Parliament. Martin Paterson Deputy Director General said: "The food manufacturing industry takes its role in sustainability very seriously but food safety is the number one priority when packaging food for the consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega