UK: Food retailers right to be concerned over unrealistic targets - FDF
The UK Food and Drink Federation today [Tuesday] supported the British Retail Consortium's warning of the dangers of setting unrealistic targets for recycling of packaging ahead of tomorrow's vote in the European Parliament. Martin Paterson Deputy Director General said: "The food manufacturing industry takes its role in sustainability very seriously but food safety is the number one priority when packaging food for the consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife