UK: Food retailers right to be concerned over unrealistic targets - FDF
The UK Food and Drink Federation today [Tuesday] supported the British Retail Consortium's warning of the dangers of setting unrealistic targets for recycling of packaging ahead of tomorrow's vote in the European Parliament. Martin Paterson Deputy Director General said: "The food manufacturing industry takes its role in sustainability very seriously but food safety is the number one priority when packaging food for the consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group