EU: Food Safety Authority - Commission adopts shortlist management board members
The Commission of the European Union has announced a shortlist of 30 candidates from which 14 members of the management board of the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) will be chosen. The 15th member of the board will be nominated by the Commission itself. The Commission is pursuing its practical developmental work to ensure that the Authority can start its operations over the next number of months. The publication of this shortlist today marks another important milestone on the road to fulfilling the Commission's commitment to getting the Authority off to a flying start, the Commission said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch