EU: Food Safety Authority - Commission adopts shortlist management board members
The Commission of the European Union has announced a shortlist of 30 candidates from which 14 members of the management board of the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) will be chosen. The 15th member of the board will be nominated by the Commission itself. The Commission is pursuing its practical developmental work to ensure that the Authority can start its operations over the next number of months. The publication of this shortlist today marks another important milestone on the road to fulfilling the Commission's commitment to getting the Authority off to a flying start, the Commission said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses