EU: Food Safety Authority - Commission adopts shortlist management board members
The Commission of the European Union has announced a shortlist of 30 candidates from which 14 members of the management board of the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) will be chosen. The 15th member of the board will be nominated by the Commission itself. The Commission is pursuing its practical developmental work to ensure that the Authority can start its operations over the next number of months. The publication of this shortlist today marks another important milestone on the road to fulfilling the Commission's commitment to getting the Authority off to a flying start, the Commission said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins