EU: Food Safety Authority - Commission adopts shortlist management board members
The Commission of the European Union has announced a shortlist of 30 candidates from which 14 members of the management board of the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) will be chosen. The 15th member of the board will be nominated by the Commission itself. The Commission is pursuing its practical developmental work to ensure that the Authority can start its operations over the next number of months. The publication of this shortlist today marks another important milestone on the road to fulfilling the Commission's commitment to getting the Authority off to a flying start, the Commission said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex