EU: Food Safety Authority - Commission adopts shortlist management board members
The Commission of the European Union has announced a shortlist of 30 candidates from which 14 members of the management board of the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) will be chosen. The 15th member of the board will be nominated by the Commission itself. The Commission is pursuing its practical developmental work to ensure that the Authority can start its operations over the next number of months. The publication of this shortlist today marks another important milestone on the road to fulfilling the Commission's commitment to getting the Authority off to a flying start, the Commission said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report