UK: Food shines as M&S profit slumps
UK retailer Marks and Spencer today (6 November) revealed a near-10% drop in first-half profits as sales gains at its food business failed to offset a decline in general merchandise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Briefing: Tokyo plans to double food exports
- Briefing: Expansion agenda of Japan's food majors
- Campbell Soup's Plum division to pull out of UK
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt
- UPDATE: Cutrale, Safra slam Chiquita rejection