UK: Food Standards Agency acts to withdraw Spanish olive-pomace oils
The Food Standards Agency was Friday afternoon (6 July) taking urgent action for the withdrawal of Spanish olive-pomace olive oil from sale and is advising consumers and caterers against its use. This is a result of information received from the Spanish Government, which has banned this oil from sale on food safety grounds. This action does not apply to any other olive oils nor to non-Spanish olive-pomace oils.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods