UK: Food Standards Agency acts to withdraw Spanish olive-pomace oils
The Food Standards Agency was Friday afternoon (6 July) taking urgent action for the withdrawal of Spanish olive-pomace olive oil from sale and is advising consumers and caterers against its use. This is a result of information received from the Spanish Government, which has banned this oil from sale on food safety grounds. This action does not apply to any other olive oils nor to non-Spanish olive-pomace oils.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action