UK: Food Standards Agency acts to withdraw Spanish olive-pomace oils
The Food Standards Agency was Friday afternoon (6 July) taking urgent action for the withdrawal of Spanish olive-pomace olive oil from sale and is advising consumers and caterers against its use. This is a result of information received from the Spanish Government, which has banned this oil from sale on food safety grounds. This action does not apply to any other olive oils nor to non-Spanish olive-pomace oils.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action