UK: Food Standards Agency board member Valerie Howarth appointed to The House of Lords
The Food Standards Agency today welcomed the appointment of its board member Valerie Howarth to the House of Lords. She is one of 15 new peers appointed today. Suzi Leather, deputy chair of the Agency said: " Valerie has been a valued member of our Board since the launch of the Agency last year. I have no doubt that with her wealth of experience she will make a significant contribution to the work of the House of Lords. For the Agency, we are delighted that her appointment means there will be a new consumer champion in the Lord's, with an in-depth knowledge of the key issues concerning protecting people's health and the interest of consumers in relation to food. "
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review