UK: Food Standards Agency (FSA) recognizes the product assurance achievements of Lee Kum Kee
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK has formally recognized Lee Kum Kee's achievements in complying with proposed European Union (EU) legislation on the limit of chlorapropanol substances in food. The FSA released a new statement stating this recognition, while also accepting the steps taken by Lee Kum Kee over the years to have products tested by qualified and internationally accredited international laboratories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega