UK: Food Standards Agency (FSA) recognizes the product assurance achievements of Lee Kum Kee
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK has formally recognized Lee Kum Kee's achievements in complying with proposed European Union (EU) legislation on the limit of chlorapropanol substances in food. The FSA released a new statement stating this recognition, while also accepting the steps taken by Lee Kum Kee over the years to have products tested by qualified and internationally accredited international laboratories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses