UK: Food Standards Agency open meeting on the draft report on BSE controls
The Food Standards Agency is holding a public meeting in York on 9th October for any organisations, groups and individuals with an interest in BSE to discuss the findings in its draft report on BSE controls.The draft report was published on 12th September and is available from http://www.bsereview.org.uk or from the Food Standards Agency Helpline 0845 757 3012.The Food Standards Agency is reviewing the current BSE controls to ensure that they adequately protect consumers and reflect the risks. The current controls were based on the best expert advice available. The Agency is reviewing these controls in the light of emerging knowledge of BSE as well as new variant CJD to ensure that they service their purpose both now and in the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti