UK: Food Standards Agency open meeting on the draft report on BSE controls
The Food Standards Agency is holding a public meeting in York on 9th October for any organisations, groups and individuals with an interest in BSE to discuss the findings in its draft report on BSE controls.The draft report was published on 12th September and is available from http://www.bsereview.org.uk or from the Food Standards Agency Helpline 0845 757 3012.The Food Standards Agency is reviewing the current BSE controls to ensure that they adequately protect consumers and reflect the risks. The current controls were based on the best expert advice available. The Agency is reviewing these controls in the light of emerging knowledge of BSE as well as new variant CJD to ensure that they service their purpose both now and in the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin