UK: Food Standards Agency welcomes Consumer Association Campaign to cut food poisoning
The new Food Standards Agency welcomes the Consumers' Association's drive to cut food poisoning through its 'Fit to Eat' campaign"We are setting a tough target of reducing foodborne illness by 20 per cent by 2006," said Geoffrey Podger, Chief Executive of the Food Standards Agency."Food poisoning is not just a holiday problem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO