UK: Food Standards Agency welcomes Consumer Association Campaign to cut food poisoning
The new Food Standards Agency welcomes the Consumers' Association's drive to cut food poisoning through its 'Fit to Eat' campaign"We are setting a tough target of reducing foodborne illness by 20 per cent by 2006," said Geoffrey Podger, Chief Executive of the Food Standards Agency."Food poisoning is not just a holiday problem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action