UK: Food takes prime position at Winter Fair
Under the management of the WDA Food Directorate, the area will feature a huge range of produce including cheese, chocolate, meats, wine, whisky, Christmas cakes, and more - offering visitors the perfect opportunity to shop for top quality Welsh food for Christmas.
Key organisations in the agri-food sector, such as Welsh Lamb and Beef Promotions and Food Centre Wales, will also be present in the Welsh Food Experience area.
At the fair, the WDA will also be promoting its work and the work of the Agri-Food Partnership, particularly in the farm development sector, while partner organisations will be exhibiting on various sites around the show.
"The Winter Fair is now a key event in the agricultural calendar, and it provides an excellent opportunity for all those involved in the agri-food industry to get together," said Arwyn Davies, WDA Food Directorate programme development manager."Of course it is also a fantastic opportunity for consumers too - with an opportunity to taste and buy some the finest Welsh produce available," he added.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods