USA: Food Technology Service, Inc., MDS Nordion Applaud Use of Irradiation in Hawaii to Enhance Food Safety Efforts
MDS Nordion and Food Technology Service, Inc. (Nasdaq:VIFL - news) today applauded the planned irradiation of Hawaiian fruits as an important development in the effort to give consumers more choices and enhance the safety of the nation's food supply. "Momentum is building as more companies join in this effort," says Food Technology's CEO, Pete Ellis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex