USA: Food Technology Service, Inc. reports continued profits
Food Technology Service Inc., (Nasdaq:VIFL) yesterday announced results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2001. Quarterly profits were $16,808 compared to a loss of $82,781 during the third quarter of 2000. This represents the third consecutive profitable quarter for the company. The company had a profit of $109,645 for the year to date versus a loss of $198,161 for the same period in 2000. Total revenue for the first three-quarters of 2001 was $1,062,506 compared to $948,156 for the same period in 2000. This is an increase of twelve percent compared to the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review