USA: Food Technology Service, Inc. reports continued profits
Food Technology Service Inc., (Nasdaq:VIFL) yesterday announced results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2001. Quarterly profits were $16,808 compared to a loss of $82,781 during the third quarter of 2000. This represents the third consecutive profitable quarter for the company. The company had a profit of $109,645 for the year to date versus a loss of $198,161 for the same period in 2000. Total revenue for the first three-quarters of 2001 was $1,062,506 compared to $948,156 for the same period in 2000. This is an increase of twelve percent compared to the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs