USA: Food Technology Service, Inc. reports profits
Food Technology Service Inc. (Nasdaq:VIFL) yesterday announced record results for the quarter ending March 31, 2001. Revenues and profits were up over the same period a year ago. The company reports a net profit of $92,250 vs. a loss of ($61,209) on revenues of $393,383 vs. $236,647, a 66% increase for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Packing materials and consumer goods account for most of the increase, augmented by increases in the food area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units