USA: Food Technology Service, Inc. reports profits
Food Technology Service Inc. (Nasdaq:VIFL) yesterday announced record results for the quarter ending March 31, 2001. Revenues and profits were up over the same period a year ago. The company reports a net profit of $92,250 vs. a loss of ($61,209) on revenues of $393,383 vs. $236,647, a 66% increase for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Packing materials and consumer goods account for most of the increase, augmented by increases in the food area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever