USA: Food Technology Service, Inc. reports profits
Food Technology Service Inc. (Nasdaq:VIFL) yesterday announced record results for the quarter ending March 31, 2001. Revenues and profits were up over the same period a year ago. The company reports a net profit of $92,250 vs. a loss of ($61,209) on revenues of $393,383 vs. $236,647, a 66% increase for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Packing materials and consumer goods account for most of the increase, augmented by increases in the food area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses