USA: Food Technology Service sees H1 sales drop
Mulberry, Florida-based Food Technology Service (FTS), a commercial food irradiation firm, has announced total sales of US$662,314 for the H1 2002 ended 30 June, down about 6% year on year. The company reported a loss of US$104,016 for the H1 2002 compared to a profit of US$92,838 during the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs