USA: Foodarama post same store sales increase for Q4
Freehold, New Jersey-based Foodarama Supermarkets revealed a 22% increase in fourth quarter profits yesterday [Wednesday]. Foodarama explained that the rise was due to increased same-store sales, up 5.6%, taking into account that there was an extra week in the company's fiscal 2001. Net income for the 14-week fourth quarter rose to US$763,000 from US$627,000, or 66 cents from 56 cents per diluted share, for the 13-week Q4 of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses