USA: Foodarama post same store sales increase for Q4
Freehold, New Jersey-based Foodarama Supermarkets revealed a 22% increase in fourth quarter profits yesterday [Wednesday]. Foodarama explained that the rise was due to increased same-store sales, up 5.6%, taking into account that there was an extra week in the company's fiscal 2001. Net income for the 14-week fourth quarter rose to US$763,000 from US$627,000, or 66 cents from 56 cents per diluted share, for the 13-week Q4 of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action